Present the facts in a visually stunning illustrated information graphic, developed to suit your story and your brand identity.
Tell your story with clarity in the most illuminating way possible through our rich, motion-based creative data visualisations, used for special TV and web broadcasts, event sequences, PR and key company presentations.
Transform everyday elements of a retail customer experience – both online and in-store – into unique visual experiences, blending your brand’s data with consumer interaction in innovative formats.
- 01Allows your audience to consume your content in a fast, engaging way suited to any channel and optimised to drive deeper engagement to spark curiosity and drive desire to purchase
- 02Ideal for PR-able stories and acts a visual companion to support a press release, helping to increase cut-through and reach summaries and comparisons, helping consumers make choices with less friction and piqued interest
- 03Our data journalists work with you to develop a meaningful data map to plan and validate the story before transforming it into a custom visual
- 01Data snapshots - often video clips - cut through to the evidence and the meaning in a fast and exciting way
- 02Audiences are drawn to creative, dynamic data visualisations and are more likely to share them over static charts or traditional factbox formats
- 03Holds longevity, whether you’re broadcasting history through an evergreen subject or dynamic snapshots that continue to engage returning audiences
Interactive retail module
- 01Use in-the-moment data (micro mentions, geolocations, instant reviews) to its fullest potential to spark curiosity and drive desire to purchase
- 02Showcase your approach and research by distilling your product features into bitesize visual summaries and comparisons, helping consumers make choices with less friction and piqued interest
- 03Give customers a reason to return, using their behavioural and purchase data to provide preferential treatment and enhanced experiences across channels
Custom-built interactive data tools at a range of scopes, always delivering user-friendly information discovery within an on-brand creative environment.
Transform your traditional report into a contemporary user experience, where data design meets editorial expertise to deliver an interactive, creative and easy-to-digest story.
Harness the insight and value of rich data in one place with a beautiful front end that combines form with function. A portal that opens up value beyond an analyst audience to deliver an engaging experience for viewing and contrasting the metrics that matter to you.
- 01Showcase complex data in one single interactive asset that enables users to quickly understand and interact with your data in intuitive ways
- 02Timeless assets that can attract traffic, support your domain authority, boosts dwell time and interaction levels
- 03Option for infogr8 to plug in to your agile product team to boost your data-led specialism during development sprints
- 01A more effective and engaging way to present insight, allowing your audience to consume and explore in digestible ways to suit their needs
- 02Big opportunity to extract multi-format content highlights to use across key channels, particularly on social
- 03Deliver a more accessible, intuitive experience - the web is built to be responsive, and reports should be no different
- 01An effective way to bring to life intimidating or complex data in a way that puts the user in control
- 02Customisable and intuitive interfaces - including for mobile - that behave like your brand and make it easy to drill down and make decisions based on data
- 03We consult with your team to define a meaningful visual hierarchy before producing your portal solution
Work with our data led experts to develop your minimum viable product. Test its impact and build the business case for its further development in light, fast and effective ways.
This practical data design ecosystem provides you with reusable data design components, developed to complement your existing design language. This practical ecosystem provides you with a big box of reusable data design components, assembled for teams to be guided by documentation and develop iteratively.
Ensure your teams are armed with effective principles and tactics to deliver purposeful, consistent and always on-brand data led content that enable your audiences to receive the right message, at the right density at the right time.
Proof of concept
- 01Delivers a fast strategic foundation that establishes audience needs, commercial objectives and tangible creative outputs that can be interacted with
- 02De-risks the solution, ensuring the proposed roadmap is validated and any time consuming, costly initiatives are alleviated
- 03Brings cohesion when multiple stakeholders and workstreams require a consistent approach
Data design system
- 01Suite of individual data-led design Assets and Elements, adding efficiency and consistency to existing design processes
- 02Provides a best-practice benchmark for branded data-led assets across static, animated and interactive formats
- 03Breathes new life into your existing asset library, providing clear creative guidelines for diagrammatic, map and chart-related needs.
- 01Strategic design playbook designed to dovetail with your organisation’s existing guidelines and organisational purpose and build a visual culture
- 02Breathes new life into your visual content and ensures it remains distinct from your competitors’ content
- 03Enables better accuracy of design, faster turnaround and easier stakeholder sign-off
At Macmillan we have a lot of data — infogr8 helped tell an important story with our data, one that is easy to understand and interact with.
I was impressed from start to finish with the team and organisation (it made a really nice change from other suppliers I work with)
I’m really happy with the end product too.
Macmillan Cancer Support
Collectively and individually infogr8 have brought a wealth of knowledge about how we interpret and showcase the rich data we have in interesting & innovative ways, enabling us to communicate with our user base in a much deeper way. They are clearly very passionate about the service they provide and this is demonstrated in the level of detail provided in proposals & throughout campaigns, often delivering above & beyond the brief requirements.
Senior campaign producer, Sony Playstation
We wanted to draw attention to an important but unresolved topic for our partners – the cybsersecurity skills gap. We had a large amount of data that needed to be presented, and we needed to do it in a way that was engaging to our core audiences of job seekers, employers and educators.
infogr8 were professionals from the start, designing and building beautiful interactive tools in an accessible microsite that has received rave reviews from multiple audiences. Their clear, structured process ensured the project stayed on track and their user centred approach meant there was opportunity to test prototypes of the tool and optimise before being implemented - as an exploratory project this was important to us.
Cyberseek was an ambitious project, but infogr8 took it on with gusto. We and our partners are delighted with the end result and we have already started setting plans for upcoming projects.”
Managing Director, Burning Glass Technologies