Present the facts in a visually stunning illustrated information graphic, developed to suit your story and your brand identity.
Tell your story with clarity in the most illuminating way possible through our rich, motion-based creative data visualisations, used for special TV and web broadcasts, event sequences, PR and key company presentations.
Transform everyday elements of a retail customer experience – both online and in-store – into unique visual experiences, blending your brand’s data with consumer interaction in innovative formats.
- 01Allows your audience to consume your content in a fast, engaging way suited to any channel and optimised to drive deeper engagement to spark curiosity and drive desire to purchase
- 02Ideal for PR-able stories and acts a visual companion to support a press release, helping to increase cut-through and reach summaries and comparisons, helping consumers make choices with less friction and piqued interest
- 03Our data journalists work with you to develop a meaningful data map to plan and validate the story before transforming it into a custom visual
- 01Data snapshots - often video clips - cut through to the evidence and the meaning in a fast and exciting way
- 02Audiences are drawn to creative, dynamic data visualisations and are more likely to share them over static charts or traditional factbox formats
- 03Holds longevity, whether you’re broadcasting history through an evergreen subject or dynamic snapshots that continue to engage returning audiences
Interactive retail module
- 01Use in-the-moment data (micro mentions, geolocations, instant reviews) to its fullest potential to spark curiosity and drive desire to purchase
- 02Showcase your approach and research by distilling your product features into bitesize visual summaries and comparisons, helping consumers make choices with less friction and piqued interest
- 03Give customers a reason to return, using their behavioural and purchase data to provide preferential treatment and enhanced experiences across channels
Custom-built interactive data tools at a range of scopes, always delivering user-friendly information discovery within an on-brand creative environment.
Transform your traditional report into a contemporary user experience, where data design meets editorial expertise to deliver an interactive, creative and easy-to-digest story.
Harness the insight and value of rich data in one place with a beautiful front end that combines form with function. A portal that opens up value beyond an analyst audience to deliver an engaging experience for viewing and contrasting the metrics that matter to you.
- 01Showcase complex data in one single interactive asset that enables users to quickly understand and interact with your data in intuitive ways
- 02Timeless assets that can attract traffic, support your domain authority, boosts dwell time and interaction levels
- 03Option for infogr8 to plug in to your agile product team to boost your data-led specialism during development sprints
- 01A more effective and engaging way to present insight, allowing your audience to consume and explore in digestible ways to suit their needs
- 02Big opportunity to extract multi-format content highlights to use across key channels, particularly on social
- 03Deliver a more accessible, intuitive experience - the web is built to be responsive, and reports should be no different
- 01An effective way to bring to life intimidating or complex data in a way that puts the user in control
- 02Customisable and intuitive interfaces - including for mobile - that behave like your brand and make it easy to drill down and make decisions based on data
- 03We consult with your team to define a meaningful visual hierarchy before producing your portal solution
Work with our data led experts to develop your minimum viable product. Test its impact and build the business case for its further development in light, fast and effective ways.
This practical data design ecosystem provides you with reusable data design components, developed to complement your existing design language. This practical ecosystem provides you with a big box of reusable data design components, assembled for teams to be guided by documentation and develop iteratively.
Ensure your teams are armed with effective principles and tactics to deliver purposeful, consistent and always on-brand data led content that enable your audiences to receive the right message, at the right density at the right time.
Proof of concept
- 01Delivers a fast strategic foundation that establishes audience needs, commercial objectives and tangible creative outputs that can be interacted with
- 02De-risks the solution, ensuring the proposed roadmap is validated and any time consuming, costly initiatives are alleviated
- 03Brings cohesion when multiple stakeholders and workstreams require a consistent approach
Data design system
- 01Suite of individual data-led design Assets and Elements, adding efficiency and consistency to existing design processes
- 02Provides a best-practice benchmark for branded data-led assets across static, animated and interactive formats
- 03Breathes new life into your existing asset library, providing clear creative guidelines for diagrammatic, map and chart-related needs.
- 01Strategic design playbook designed to dovetail with your organisation’s existing guidelines and organisational purpose and build a visual culture
- 02Breathes new life into your visual content and ensures it remains distinct from your competitors’ content
- 03Enables better accuracy of design, faster turnaround and easier stakeholder sign-off
infogr8 take complex requirements and interpret them in the right way. When presented with financial experts, they hold their ground by listening and asking the right questions. The drafts and ideas that follow fit with the brand, with engaging results. We’ve seen a real uplift in our online engagement metrics.
They’re also fantastic to work with – they really understand data, are passionate, reliable and easy to communicate with.I know my work is in good hands.
Digital Campaign Manager, Old Mutual Wealth
I was really impressed with the professionalism of Infogr8. Their expertise in conveying data in a visually engaging way was fundamental to the success of this project.
Design Project Manager, Zero Waste Scotland
At Macmillan we have a lot of data — infogr8 helped tell an important story with our data, one that is easy to understand and interact with.
I was impressed from start to finish with the team and organisation (it made a really nice change from other suppliers I work with)
I’m really happy with the end product too.
Macmillan Cancer Support