- Proven experience working across a number of briefs and with a good understanding of the following disciplines – design, creative and technology. (Data a plus.)
- Comfortable in communicating with senior clients, managing expectations around budgets, risks and issues while being mindful of the goals and objectives.
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills, always with a lean mindset.
- Proven experience in Project Management methodologies, Agile / Scrum, PRINCE 2 experience desired.
- Ability to implement and govern strong programme processes to manage scope, quality, timeline and budget including early detection of risk and budget variance.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong negotiation skills
- Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Proven experience across digital experience led projects, having worked at agency level.
- Great communicator both internally and client facing with the ability to confidently communicate with a range of clients from C Suite individuals to marketing execs.
- Self motivated, can take a team and keep them engaged whilst bringing quality and self achievement into the process.
The Managing Director will provide a strong support network for you with a clear run through of the people, product and process. There will be weekly and monthly run throughs in month 1 to ensure you have a clear view of the business quickly to allow you to be empowered to drive the business forward.