This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Director who has the ambition to lead and cultivate the studio at Infogr8 helping steer data led content and products towards a consumer facing, seamless user experience for world leading brands.
You will be responsible for all design projects going through the studio championing best practice, working closely with and leading the team to deliver excellent quality work in the interactive and data visualisation space. You will have a proven portfolio of design excellence that includes interactive experiences and beyond.
Along with creating excellent work you will be an inspirational leader with the confidence to direct the team and clients alike. You will work with other leaders in the business as well as the team to drive growth and deliver stand out award winning work.
- You will be responsible for shaping and defining the visual direction / style of Infogr8 and communicating this with the rest of the team and business.
- Lead the design team, you are responsible managing the teams productivity and development.
- Alongside Directors help develop long term client relationships and guide the strategic design visions for those accounts.
- Check creative output against design targets, deliver on time and budget.
- You will be hands on where necessary to deliver the design on projects.
- Promote a collaborative cross team design process working closely with Development, UX.
- Day to day managing, mentoring and coaching of design team with regular reviews.
- Be involved in client pitches where necessary.
- With other leaders establish strong processes to ensure we produce high quality experiences.
- Encourage a fun and sociable studio atmosphere with a proactive and creative studio culture.
- Proven experience in a senior design position within an agency.
- Deep craft expertise in Editorial design, Data Visualisation and Information Design within product and service.
- Portfolio demonstrating expertise across sectors and design projects.
- Proven experience of developing and leading a team.
- Ability to contribute and share thought leadership within the agency and at industry events.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.