We send out a newsletter every couple of months to our creative community which includes:
- opportunities to work with us
- industry updates from the dataviz world
- insightful tips from the talent we work with
Subscribe if you would like to receive this update directly in your inbox.
Below is an excerpt from our latest issue, with key industry updates from the dataviz world:
- Data Visualization State of the Industry 2022 Report: This annual report presents data from 1,500+ dataviz practitioners on their demographics, occupations, compensation, tools of choice and more.
- Observable releases Gephi Lite: A ‘free and open-source web application to visualise and explore networks. It is a lighter version of Gephi, on the web’.
- Viz for Social Good with WHO (April 18-May 23): New project calling for volunteers on transforming data into powerful, accessible visualisations for positive change.
- Outlier Conference 2023 (May 3-5): The third annual Outlier will take place online and in Porto, Portugal.
- Tableau Conference 2023 (May 9-11): 200+ sessions packed into three days in Las Vegas.
- IsVis 2023 (May 17): The Israeli Visualisation Conference at the University of Haifa.
- Graphic Hunters S-H-O-W (June 1-2): A two-day event filled with talks and workshops by data journalists, data designers, data researchers and data artists. Hosted at University of Utrecht.
- EUROVIS 2023 (June 12-16): The 25th edition of this conference will be hosted by Leipzig University.
- Config (June 21-22): Figma’s global design conference, live from San Francisco.