To apply for this role please email here.
The senior account manager role takes on a high level of responsibility as primary client contact across multiple accounts. You will drive business on a day to day basis to grow accounts and over time look to increase your input into the strategic elements of the account along with the Managing Director.
This is a hands on role – your ability to manage projects effectively and profitably will aid you in delivery of a range of visual content with an emphasis on digital. You will be in charge of an efficient, effective delivery system that can be easily documented to follow.
- Committed to owning the product by way of planning, managing, delivering and optimising projects and visual content programmes to the highest quality on time, on budget and to client delight.
- To develop profitable and long term relationships with clients by understanding their businesses and needs.
- Lead and motivate team to fulfil their potential and assume responsibility appropriate to their position.
- Manage infogr8’s key client needs day to day on mid-large projects focussing on a suite of assets, campaign cycles, development/installation/animation projects and content programmes.
- Work with Account Director to define and communicate the client’s communication strategies to their internal teams and customers.
- Contribute to raising the standards and value of the account management discipline by iteratively enriching the infogr8 client services manual.
- Write/refine creative briefs and brief the infogr8 team and collaborators.
- Critique and approve deliverables in terms of function, format and beauty throughout infogr8’s production process.
- To manage finance on projects from scoping, resourcing, billing and managing invoices through the account cycle.
- Identifying opportunities within organisations and utilising team efforts to cross-pollinate ideas/concepts.
- Report on all key metrics and remain fluid in order to keep scheduling effective and minimise resource leakage.
- Keeping in touch with clients and not allowing relationships to grow cold (post project).
- Developing close working relationships with the team and respecting data and creative.
- Nurture infogr8’s large & leading client base across key verticals including society, government, commerce, tech & travel.
- Develop existing client accounts via content programmes and quarterly needs.
- Build relationships on a face to face basis.
- Identify opportunities within organisations and report to wider team efficiently.
- Pitch content ideas consistently, prepare and deliver presentations, proposals. tenders.
- Articulate case studies and able to demonstrate how they may relate to said organisations on the fly.
- As an ambassador of infogr8 you will have the confidence, desire and passion to build on it’s reputation further by broadcasting infogr8’s cause via the media and communications community.
- Make recommendations to Account Director on staffing and personal development.
- Ensure team understanding of client personalities profiles.
- Participate in interviewing high calibre new personnel.
- Undertake line management responsibility, and be responsible for day to day client challenges.
- A minimum of 5 year’s proven agency account management experience.
- proven ability of growing accounts across leading industry with all of the systems to boot.
- experience across variety of deliverables (you’re a digital native) whilst managing development projects with an understanding on tech frameworks, tools and considerations.
- A top level understanding of content marketing, a proven record of executing visual campaigns for leading brands.
- A top level understanding of data led visualization projects with a keen interest in its effective uses. A keen eye for creative design and journalistic detail.
- Team player. You are open minded with a gravitas that can justify rationale to steer your clients and colleagues into a learned excellence.
- You’re a smooth operator with fantastic, succinct verbal and written skills. Systems & process Process driven. You love to be challenged and your learning is never over.
- You exude positivity, energy, judgement and a need to ‘ship’.
- Marketing or media related degree or equivalent experience & awareness.
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you but rather to act as a guide and you may be required to get involved in other and reasonable ad hoc projects.
To apply for this role please email here.