[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Job Title: Junior Interaction Designer
Deadline: February 21st 2014
Job Start: April 1st 2014
Location: London Bridge
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Profile sought
Infogr8 is seeking a young, super talented junior interaction designer with a great portfolio of responsive multi-platform web applications. You will be bursting with energy, be passionate about digital design, visual thinking, accessibility, usability and interaction design. Your portfolio speaks for itself in regards to your capability across a variety of interfaces, demonstrating your knowledge of delivery platforms and latest technology developments.You will believe firmly that through original insight and critical judgement you can change the world by designing unique and positive user experiences. You will also share the infogr8 passion for data and desire to become a key player within the data visualisation community.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Responsibilities (in order of current priority)
- User-centric concepts: Sketching concepts from blank canvas, user journeys, storyboards, producing wireframe models across a range of web and mobile interfaces. Communicate concepts clearly and collaborate with the wider team.
- Production: Key member of the production team, taking concepts to finalised polished infographics, data visualisations and interactive applications. Strong handle on typography, brand guidelines and internal production guidelines. Assist information designers and other team members, consult clients and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs.
- Internal projects: Help prepare and produce visual communication materials for event talks, blogs and monthly trending reports. Up and coming voice in the industry, driving marketing initiatives and consistently innovating with new, creative ideas.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Required skills
- Min. one year’s interaction design experience within an agency environment.
- Relevant BA degree.
- Proven digital design portfolio, including work on infographics and designing for mobile.
- Strong grasp of typography, layout, color and behavior to create compelling and engaging experiences.
- A good understanding of responsive web design (programming skills advantageous), actively keeping up to date with technological advances.
- Demonstrable skills in storytelling, user journeys, wireframes, site maps, usability testing, typography and layout.
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop and other design and presentation tools. (Edge and Dreamweaver advantageous).
- Ability to work independently, identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Keep to deadlines in a changing work environment and work well under pressure.
- Personable, punctual, positive, reliable and self motivated.
If you love data, and think you have what it takes; attach a PDF of your resume and cover letter + link to portfolio and send it to hi (at) infogr8.com telling us why you think you’re the right person to join our new team.
Salary is dependent on experience.
NB: Due to volume of applicants unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][/vc_column][/vc_row]