This is an excellent opportunity for a senior full stack developer who lives and breaths tech, someone who wants to lead our technical offering and manage our inhouse developers.
The types of development projects we are normally working on are small-mid size digital products such as scrollable stories, interactive modules, custom charts, maps, dashboards, interactive reports, apps and exploratory micro sites.
We are looking for someone to start on a consultancy basis with a contracted set of hours per month with the aim of moving full time as the agency grows.
You will think mobile first and work with the team to find responsive solutions for tricky digital projects before development stage.
You will be responsible for setting our development strategies on a project by project level, manage our developer, finding solutions and optimising builds. You will be integral in cultivating the development arm of infogr8 and setting high standards for front and back end development.
You will consult with with the design, data and strategy team to create mock ups, and fast working agile prototypes with a large focus on mobile first.
- A minimum of 5 year’s proven Full Stack development experience
- A portfolio showing a wide range of visually led interactive projects for respected brands and organisations and strong responsive solutions for complex projects, such as interactive data visualisation and maps
- Front end HTML and full CSS expertise is a must
- Proficiency in at least two of the following languages/frameworks for backend web services: Python, Java, Ruby, Scala
- Good grasp of SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of RESTful web services
- Experience in team management, upskilling, QAs and providing solutions on how to improve and optimise development builds.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex data sets in Excel/XML, R, Matplotlib
- Clear understanding of data visualisation principles
- Clear understanding of usability, accessibility across a range of digital devices
- Considerable experience of PHP development will strengthen applications
- Passion for making sense of large amounts of disparate information and data analysis
- Experience integrating with third party API’s, Mobile dev experience, Net.